Monday 15 October 2007

Bankroll Challenge 2.


So the challenge begins, trouble is im not sure of the fine details; how much to start with? what site to play on? will i be able to stick within the boundries? Rules decided on: 5% allowed for S.N.Gs 5% for cash tables (must leave if this becomes 10%) 5% for MTT.
Im aware that Multi Table Tourneys should be 2%, according to the most famous bankroll challenge king Chris 'Jesus' Ferguson, but thats way too low for me, and is a chance im taking from the outset.
It may well be my downfall, but thats what this blog is for, to post my thoughts and analysis, and monitor my success and failures. As for the amount to start with, im undecided, at the moment im thinking $1000, but this could change.
This is my 2nd attempt at a blog, bankrollchallenge1 refused to let me login again, maybe thats sign but hey you wont meet anyone more optimistic than me so bring on the profit.

No comments: